Please help our parish meet its
You may mail in or
drop off your donation in the parish
Receipts for tax purposes for year 2020
should be available in 2 to 3 weeks.
We would appreciate your donation of TIME, TALENT or TREASURE
- To help with parish operational expenses,
maintenance, renovation and repair costs.
- To help members of the parish who are in need
by contributing to the Parish community Outreach Fund.
There are several ways to donate:
- by envelope donation in the regular collection.
By using the envelope system you will be able to receive a receipt for tax purposes
- by a donation to our church's restoration fund
- by a donation to our Parish Community Outreach fund
Special Envelopes are at the back of the church.
- by cash, cheque or money order in the regular collection
- by mail: you may send a cheque or money order to:
St. Ignatius the Martyr Parish,
518 Donald Street, Ottawa,
Ontario, K1K 1L7
Other ways you may help your parish ... Powered by Volunteers!
- by donating your time and talent, you could help with some of the ongoing parish tasks
- please join our volunteers!
- by helping on the Parish Finance Council
- by helping on the Parish Pastoral Council
- by helping with the fundraising activities by donating items, assisting in activities, and events
- by helping with some parish maintenance activities